Six Thinigs I Learned from A to Z Challenge
1. I can write regularly.
2. Writing regularly is easier with a prompt, no matter how random or silly.
3. Writing regularly gives you more opportunities to write something good.
4. Not everything will be great or even good, but something is probably better than nothing
5. Reading other’s writings stimulates your own.
6. Readers who interact are immeasurably valuable, they become friends and mentors.
7. Z is my hardest letter.
3 thoughts on “Six Things I Learned from A to Z Challenge 2014”
IS Z HARD?? THINK OF ZIPPY ZEBRA AND THE LAST LETTER IN DEIT.”Z”
I can think of them but can’t think of anything to write about them. Maybe you could write a poem about Zippy Zebra but I’m not sure who he is.
I love #7 – ha! We can all relate, trust me!